Sunday 22 January 2012

From Slovenia with love


Today’s post is dedicated to the Slovenian producer Gramatik, playing under the Pretty Lights record label. Gramatik is famous for combining everything from funk and jazz to soul and blue with raw hip-hop and electro beats. Gramatik’s newest track is called ‘In My City’ and is an updated version of ‘In My Hood’ from his first album in the Street Bangerz series. Dope tune that hits you right in the soul!


Gramatik - In My City

Gramatik - In My City by Gramatik



Gramatik - While I Was Playin' Fair
Masterpiece by Gramatik, awesome chill out song with a funky beat and nice vocal.

Gramatik - While I Was Playin' Fair by Gramatik



Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Hip-Hop Heaven (Gramatik Remix)
Gramatiks break-through track that went straight to number 1 on the HypeMachine chart. Pure Genius.

01 Led Zeppelin Vs. Gramatik - Stairway To Hip-Hop Heaven by Gramatik

Bonus cookies

Two of our favourite tracks by Philter, a Norwegian producer. His music has been very popular within the extreme sports culture, and used in loads of ski and snowboard movies.

Philter – Breakdown into 8-bit



Philter – Insomnia 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment